Thursday, December 27, 2012

Honour to do biopic on Smita Patil;Chitrangada Singh


Actress Chitrangada Singh, who many believe resembles Smita Patil, says it would be an honour to do a biopic on the late actress.
"I would love to do a biopic. Biopics are really working very well these days. I would be more than happy to do a biopic," Chitrangada told IANS.
Asked if she would be open to one on Smita Patil, she said: "I think it will be a big honour to play Smita in reel life. I would love to do a biopic on Smita Patil. I have never given it a thought, but now I feel it would be great to do so."
Smita Patil was known for her work in films like "Bhumika", "Shakti" and "Arth". The actress died in 1986 following childbirth complications. She was 31.
Chitrangada says she considers it a compliment when people compare her with Smita Patil.
"It is an added advantage for me. Many feel that my face resembles her. It feels really great when people are remind of a person, who is not there, through me," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2