Friday, June 15, 2012

JW Anderson for Topshop

Topshop have announced that they will collaborate with young British designer JW Anderson to create a capsule womenswear collection featuring jersey, denim, knitwear and outerwear pieces as well as items such as pencils, memory sticks, rubik's cubes, vintage magazines and photography books.

"I am very excited to collaborate with Topshop. It gives me the opportunity to reach a much wider audience with my designs. It has always been very important to me that my collections are made accessible to anyone interested in fashion and design." said Anderson.

The Irish-born designer has quickly established himself as a promising talent on the British fashion scene. After studying menswear design at the London College of Fashion he launched his menswear line in 2008, later introducing womenswear for autumn/winter 2010.


Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2